- Installation guide
- Setup connections
- Call routing
- General setup
- Installation and configuration
- 3CX configuration
- Asterisk configuration
- Manual uninstallation
- Network setup
- System monitoring
- Trouble shooting
- How to Configure Secure SIP - TLS
- Setup PBX Services
- Connect other PBX-es
- Generate encryption keys
- Encryption tool
- Developers guide
- Featured articles
General setupThis page is meant to be a general summary to help control
the setup and implementation processes related to the Ozeki Phone System software within companies.
How to install and configure Ozeki effectively:
This page is devoted to the system administration aspects of installing, configuring and using Ozeki Phone System.
- How to backup/restore Ozeki:
The backup page explains why you should backup the configuration and other data of the Ozeki Phone System program, and how to restore them from the backup.
- How to upgrade the PBX manually:
The manual upgrade of Ozeki Phone System is explained on this page.
- How to migrate your old 3CX configuration:
The following guide demonstrates how you can export the configuration from your old 3CX Phone System installation and how you can import these settings into Ozeki Phone System.
- How to migrate your old Asterisk configuration:
The following guide demonstrates how you can export the configuration from your old Asterisk PBX installation and how you can import these settings into Ozeki Phone System.
- How to uninstall the PBX manually: This guide demonstrates how you can uninstall Ozeki Phone System XE manually.
- Network setup by using Ozeki Phone System XE PBX
- System monitoring in Ozeki Phone System XE PBX
- Trouble shooting pages for Ozeki Phone System XE PBX
- How to Configure Secure SIP TLS