What are the prerequisites for the PBX?
If you wish to use the Ozeki PBX there are some hardware and software requirements to meet.
First of all you need a PC capable of running the PBX. For this the PC needs at least a 2GHz, 64 bit dual core CPU, 2GB RAM, 300 MB free space on the HDD and an Internet connection. You will also need a monitor, that is at least capable of 1280x800 resolution.
Secondly the operating system has to be Windows. XP is the oldest supported version, but every newer version is also supported.
Lastly you need the .NET Framework 4.0 version installed on your PC.
For more detailed information about the prerequisites:
Software and hardware requirements
If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- How to get started with Ozeki Phone System XE
- Where can I go for assistance
- Which features are provided by the PBX
- I need some extra functionality
- How can I get to know the latest improvements
- Which VoIP service provider do you recommend
- How to setup a webphone with you PBX
- How can I make VoIP calls
- The download link is not working
- My trial has expired
- Is there any features-wise difference between trial and registered versions
- How to install Ozeki Phone System XE on my PC
- What does the "Resolving host name failed" error mean
- CRM server and the .NET development
- Can I integrate my application with Ozeki Phone System XE?
- Can I make an Autodialer with Ozeki Phone System XE
- Can Ozeki Phone System XE unmask a blocked number
- Is it possible to conifgure Ozeki Phone System XE from the Internet
- Can I make an Autodialer to save voice messages said by the called person
- Ring time
- Which IP addresses are used on which Ozeki Phone System XE is accepting VoIP calls?
- How to call a PSTN number
- Is it possible to display a popup window when there is an incoming call?
- How to make video calls using .net API
- Supported codecs
- Text to speech languages
- Codec preference
- VoIP GSM Gateway
- Forwarding incoming to PSTN number