Greet Caller by Name
To manage your address book, use a sample associative array (see the example) or operate more complex ways (e.g. files or databases).
For using this feature, first login and connect to the API Extension. Wait for an Incoming call, and when it is occured, attach a TextToSpeech engine into the call and add the 'Hello CallerName' as Text. The real CallerName will be parsed out from the CallerNumber collection on the basis of the caller's phone number.
- How to Say Hello with Ozeki Phone System VoIP PBX
- Play MP3 for caller with Ozeki Phone System VoIP PBX
- How to create an alarm system with Ozeki Phone System
- How to make outbound calls with Ozeki Phone System VoIP PBX
- How to send SMS messages with Ozeki Phone System VoIP PBX
- How to build an Autodialer in Ozeki Phone System VoIP PBX
- How to setup OzML Appointment Reminder in Ozeki Phone System VoIP PBX
- How to make Interactive Voice Response (IVR) in Ozeki using an OzML script