- Installation guide
- Developers guide
- Quick start
- .Net API
- HTTP API
- Call class
- Extension class
- Helper class
- OzCamera class
- OzWebClient class
- Session class
- User class
- Interceptor classes reference
- SQL API
- Install API extension
- Featured articles
OzWebClient.createCall(dialedNumber, callType) method
It is used to create a call object. Its return value is a call object. If no input parameter is given, the call will be routed as the dial plan rule in Ozeki Phone System specifies it. e.g.: var NewCall = OzWebClient.createCall();
dialedNumber: It is a mandatory string parameter. It is the phone number that is called from the webclient.
callType: It is an optional CallType parameter. The type of the call. It can have three values: "TEXT", "AUDIO", "VIDEO".
Call: Type: Call. A new Call object.
If the webclient is not ready yet, the return value will be null
The dialedNumber can not be null.
Method usage example
In this example we make the newCall object in the call class, we set the called number and start the call (Code example 1).
var calledNumber = "1000"; var newCall = OzWebClient.createCall(calledNumber); //constructor of the call //constructor of the video call //var newVideoCall = OzWebClient.createCall(calledNumber, CallType.VIDEO ); newCall.start(); //starts the call
- Use connect method to connect a webclient to Ozeki XE PBX
- The checkWebPhoneState method shows the available lines in Ozeki XE
- Use disconnect method to disconnect the webclient from Ozeki XE
- OzWebClient.getCallHistory method initiates a call history query request
- .onCallHistoryInfoReceived method signs that call history has been received
- OzWebClient.onClientStateChanged event shows clients connected to Ozeki XE
- OnConnectionStateChanged event signs the state changes of connection