- Installation guide
- Setup connections
- Outside lines and extensions
- Connect Mobile Phones
- Basic installation steps
- Connect Phones
- Connect telephone networks
- VoIP telephone networks
- ISDN phone lines
- Connect Telephone Networks
- Analog phone lines
- GSM Network Connection
- Connect to Skype
- Connect SMS Services
- Manage Calls
- Connect Websites
- Message templates
- Call routing
- Setup PBX Services
- Connect other PBX-es
- Generate encryption keys
- Encryption tool
- Developers guide
- Featured articles
How to connect Telephone Networks
to Ozeki Phone System
Connecting an existing telephone network (PSTN, ISDN or other VoIP network) to your Ozeki Phone System is a good way to easily reach a group of phones, instead of registering them individually. The following articles demonstrate what you need to do in order to setup a reliable PSTN, ISDN or VoIP connection in Ozeki Phone System.
A telephone network is addressed using a prefix. When dialing first you need to dial the prefix then the phone number in the network. Depending on the device providing the connection, several calls can be made simultaneously between the network and the corporate phone system. In the upcoming topics how to connect analog, ISDN or VoIP networks to Ozeki Phone System.
How to connect a VoIP network to Ozeki Phone System
By setting up a VoIP Service Provider connection you can make outbound calls over the Internet. It enables high-quality phone calls and ensures lower costs of international and long distance calls. This article provides detailed information about the whole installation process.
How to connect an ISDN network to Ozeki Phone System
ISDN line is capable to transfer multiple phone calls simultaneously in the form of digital signals and only an ISDN modem or an ISDN card is needed for using it. This guide describes step-by-step how can your communication system be connected to ISDN network.
How to connect an analog network to Ozeki Phone System
Analog network (or Public Switched Telephone Network) connects PSTN devices together that only handle analog signals. For connecting your PBX to the analog network an ATA device is essentially needed in order to translate analog signals to digital. Learn more about the installation and configuration.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
People who read this also read...
- How to add mobile extensions to Ozeki Phone System
- How to connect analog or VoIP desktop phones to Ozeki Phone System.
- How to connect SMS services to Ozeki Phone System
- Everything about Webphone Technology - Live chat, voice calls, video calls, click to call
- How to connect VoIP telephone networks to Ozeki Phone System XE
- How to connect your ISDN phone line to the Ozeki XE
- How to connect Analog Phone lines to the Ozeki Phone System XE
- How to connect your PBX to mobile telephone networks
- How to connect Ozeki Phone System XE to Skype Connect