- Installation guide
- Product activation
- Setup connections
- Outside lines and extensions
- Connect Mobile Phones
- Basic installation steps
- Connect Phones
- Connect telephone networks
- Connect SMS Services
- Manage Calls
- Call queue
- Ring group
- IVR extension
- Connect Websites
- Message templates
- Call routing
- Setup PBX Services
- Connect other PBX-es
- Generate encryption keys
- Encryption tool
- Developers guide
- Featured articles
Discover the ultimate call managing options
Ozeki Phone System provides a wide range of call managing options for making your communication system more flexible and reliable. In the following articles you can read about the most preferred call managing solutions such as call queue, ring group, conference room or IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and you can study step-by-step how to install them in Ozeki Phone System.
If too many customers calling, put them in a queue and entertain the callers by playing music while they are waiting. Applying this feature, missed calls can be avoided that can significantly increase your ROI. This guide describes how to install a call queue extension and manage incoming calls effectively.
Proceed to the call queue setup guide
Creating ring groups is the best way to get your phone answered as fast as possible. After calling a ring group, all of the phones will ring in the group. Depending on which one is the most convenient for you, ring group extensions can ring simultaneously, in a specified order or randomized.
Proceed to the ring group setup guide
Ozeki Phone System can be used to host conference calls. Anybody can join to the conference who knows the telephone number of the conference room and calls it. This guide explains how to add a new conference room and demonstrates a test call for better understanding.
Proceed to the conference room setup guide
The IVR can be used to control incoming calls. Such control is possible with the help of our own XML language, OzML (Ozeki XML). When the IVR extension receives a call, the given OzML will be executed. During this call, the caller can navigate through the various menus you previously designed with OzML.
Proceed to the IVR extension setup guide
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People who read this also read...
- How to add mobile extensions to Ozeki Phone System
- How to create VoIP, ISDN or PSTN phone line connection
- How to connect SMS services to Ozeki Phone System
- Everything about Webphone Technology - Live chat, voice calls, video calls, click to call
- Outside lines and extensions in OPS
- How to connect your smartphone to the Ozeki Phone System PBX
- Basic installation steps to the Ozeki Phone System PBX
- How to connect telephones to the Ozeki Phone System PBX
- Connect tge Ozeki Phone System PBX to a telephone network
- How to setup SMS messaging with the Ozeki Phone System
- Message handling in Ozeki Phone System
- How to connect Websites and Telephones by using Ozeki
- How to setup message templates in Ozeki Phone System