How to connect telephones to the
Ozeki Phone System
It does not matter what kind of desktop phones you have, the Ozeki Phone System allows you to connect both conventional analog phones and IP telephones to your communication system. Due to its high versatility, the Ozeki Phone System also enables you to integrate desktop phones connecting to another PBX by using an ATA device. If you need assistance, related to installation and configuration, please study the following guides that describe step-by-step how you can connect your desktop phones to the PBX.
By connecting desktop phones to the Ozeki Phone System, you can build a professional internal VoIP telephone network. All phones connected to the PBX (called extensions) can call each other free of charge. Learn more how to add desktop phone extensions to your VoIP telephone system quickly and easily.
For connecting a desktop phone to the Ozeki Phone System, the simplest choice is using an IP telephone. In this case any additional devices are not required, you only need to complete the proper configurations that are described in this article step-by-step.
Proceed to Desktop VoIP Phone setup guide
By using an ATA device, connecting a conventional analog phone to your telecommunication system can be carried out in less than 10 minutes. This guide is intended to be a great tutorial in order to facilitate the usage of your traditional desktop phones.
Proceed to Desktop Analog Phone setup guide
One of the greatest advantages of the Ozeki Phone System is the opportunity to use your softphone as a full-featured extension of your PBX. This article presents what you need to do for connecting your software-based telephone to the Ozeki Phone System in the most effective way.
Proceed to Desktop Phones via Digital/Analog PBX setup guide
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to add mobile extensions to the Ozeki Phone System
- How to create VoIP, ISDN or PSTN phone line connection
- How to connect SMS services to the Ozeki Phone System
- Everything about Webphone Technology - Live chat, voice calls, video calls, click to call
- Outside lines and extensions in OPS
- How to connect your smartphone to the Ozeki Phone System PBX
- Basic installation steps to the Ozeki Phone System PBX
- Connect tge Ozeki Phone System PBX to a telephone network
- How to setup SMS messaging with the Ozeki Phone System
- Discover the ultimate call managing options of Ozeki PBX
- Message handling in Ozeki Phone System
- How to connect Websites and Telephones by using Ozeki
- How to setup message templates in Ozeki Phone System