How to setup Ozeki Phone System with OpenSIPS
This guide demonstrates how you can connect Ozeki Phone System to your OpenSIPS PBX. You can also read about how to connect Ozeki Phone System your own PBX.
VoIP technology is one of the fastest growing technology today. With VoIP technology you can use your existing network architecture to place phone calls over the internet. Ozeki Phone System uses VoIP technology to enable voice messaging in your application.
In order establish connection to start calling your contacts, you can connect Ozeki Phone System to your OpenSIPS PBX. You can read about the configuration steps in this guide.
If you follow the configuration steps of this guide, you will have a telephone system that works as follows: As a first step, you need to create an extension in OpenSIPS PBX. Ozeki Phone System will connect to OpenSIPS through this extension. Once Ozeki Phone System is connected, you can start calling your contacts. The destination phone could be a VoIP-based phone, a regular phone or a mobile phone. Figure 1 demonstrates the process.
The configuration steps will be the follows:
- Ozeki Phone System registers to OpenSIPS PBX.
- Once you start your call, it will be forwarded to OpenSIPS PBX using the created extension.
- The destination phone will be ringing.
Before you start to configure this solution, it is assumed that you have already installed your OpenSIPS PBX on your Linux server, and downloaded Ozeki Phone System from the download page.
Step 1.) Install OpenSIPS
Connect your 3rd party PBX with Ozeki Phone System. The computer where you install PBX will be a virtual machine or a computer. Start with a simple installation to co-operate with Ozeki Phone System. Follow the installation guide at OpenSIPS wizard. There are some packages that need to install for kamilio installation.Follow the requirements to install the packeges for 3rd party PBX using. If you dowlnloaded 3rd party PBX just type just install the package with "rpm -i" command. Upon installation, the default configuration file path is : [INSTALL_PATH]/etc/opensips/opensips.cfg. The variable, contains the IP address is dst_ip.
Finally you should start the server with the /etc/init.d/opensips start command.
After you installed you can reach from remote browser if you type the IP address of the 3rd party PBX and start to configure SIP account for Ozeki Phone System.
Step 2) Create a SIP accountAs a first step, you need to configure your OpenSIPS PBX and create an extension for Ozeki Phone System. I have already installed OpenSIPS PBX in a Linux distribution which IP address is 192.168.91.227. Open a browser and navigate to OpenSIPS web interface. In this example it will be:
Once you are at the login page, login as administrator (Figure 2).
After you logged in, open the Users dropdown menu and click on User Management (Figure 3).
This will lead you to the Users page. Click on Add New to add a new user to your OpenSIPS PBX (Figure 4).
Provide the username, the e-mail address, and a password in the respective fields, and click on Register (Figure 5).
I have created two users in OpenSIPS PBX: user 100 and user 101. Ozeki Phone System will register as user 101, and a VoIP phone will be registered as user 100. You can see the created users in Figure 6.
Step 3.) Configure Ozeki VoIP provider to use the created SIP account
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
People who read this also read...
- Trixbox Development
- OpenSER Development
- PBXnSIP Development
- Download Ozeki Phone System
- Connect Other PBXs
- Ozeki and Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8 connection
- How to setup Ozeki Phone System with Cisco Call Manager Express
- How to setup Ozeki Phone System with Asterisk
- How to setup Ozeki Phone System with 3CX Phone System
- How to setup Ozeki Phone System with AsteriskNow
- How to setup Ozeki Phone System with Kamailio
- How to setup Ozeki Phone System with FreeSwitch
- How to setup Ozeki Phone System with Trixbox
- How to setup Ozeki Phone System with OpenSER
- How to setup Ozeki Phone System with PBXnSIP
- How to setup Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK with PBXpress
- How to setup Ozeki Phone System with SipX ECS
- How to setup Ozeki Phone System with Elastix
- How to setup Ozeki Phone System with FreePBX
- How to setup Ozeki Phone System with SwyxWare
- How to setup Ozeki Phone System with Avaya IP Office